E-PORTAL: Search Keys Are Lost While Navigating Through Components, that Share the Same Key Fields and Are from Same Menu, in Navigation Collection
(Doc ID 2761351.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Search keys are not retained while navigating through Components, that share the same key fields and that are from the same Menu, in Navigation Collection.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps [Using HCM 9.2 PUM Image# 37 on PT 8.58.09, as example]:
1. Navigate to Workforce Administrator > HR Administration
2. Search for an Emplid (example: K0G005)
3. Click on Workforce Job Summary in the left navigation
4. The user gets the blank search page for Workforce Job Summary instead of being transferred to Workforce Job Summary For Emplid K0G005.
1. Navigate to Workforce Administrator > Position Management > Position Administration
2. IN teh Position Summary search, Search for a Position Number (example: POS00009)
3. Click on Position History in the left navigation.
4. The user gets the blank search page for Position History instead of the Position History for Position POS00009.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document