Incorrect Non-Course Milestone Status of 'Not Completed' Appears On Transcript
(Doc ID 2761447.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The student Milestone value on the Milestone page is not properly printing on the Transcript even though it is entered correctly on the Student Milestone page.
After adding a new translate value for MILESTONE_COMPLETE, for the purpose of tracking a non-course Milestone, the Transcript Request Report Results will display the correct status. However, on the Request Transcript Report - Transcript Request Detail tab, the PDF rendering of the Transcript from the View Report link shows the old status and not the new value added to the Translate values.
The Milestone value entered on the Student Milestone page should be printed on the Transcript if the Milestone is completed as indicated by the translate value(s) dedicated for this purpose. Instead, the transcript will show 'not completed' if the value of MILESTONE_COMPLETE is anything other than "Y".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add a new effective dated row to the Translate Values table for MILESTONE_STATUS.
- On the Student Milestone page add the new Status, via Records and Enrollment > Transcripts > Request Transcript Report.
- Generate a new Transcript.
- Click the Report Results tab to view the Transcript, to verify the correct (new) Milestone status is displayed.
- Click the View Report link under Records and Enrollment > Transcripts > Transcript Request, to verify the incorrect status is displayed.
The issue is observed at some point after upgrading to the Campus Solutions 9.2 release, after not having been observed on the previous release 9.0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document