EPY: Is There Plans to Support Pre-Printed Year End Forms for 2021?
(Doc ID 2761452.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What is the plan for 2021 LSR01 forms?
Pre-printed W-2 and W-2c forms for U.S., American Samoa, Guam and Virgin Islands will be discontinued, effective beginning with tax year 2021:
• LPS4V - Pressure seal laser form, printing four W-2 forms per page, one on top of the other.
• LSR01 - Laser form, printing four W-2s per page, one on top of the other.
• LSR02A - Laser form, printing four W-2s per page, at the corners of the page.
• LSR03 - Standard laser form, printing two W-2s per page.
• W-2ASL - American Samoa – standard laser form, printing two W-2AS forms per page.
• W-2GUL - Guam - standard laser form, printing two W-2GU forms per page.
• W-2VIL - U.S. Virgin Islands – standard laser form, printing two W-2VI forms per page.
• LSR01 – .lis version of standard laser form.
• LSR01P - .pdf version of standard laser form.
For tax year 2021, employers who have previously used any of the forms above should plan on using BI Publisher to create and print the W-2s and W-2cs for U.S., American Samoa, Guam and Virgin Islands employees?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document