EAP WTHD: 1099 Correction File Rejected By IRS 1 'C' Record(s) Is Missing.
(Doc ID 2762139.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1099 Correction file was rejected by the IRS.
1 'C' record(s) is missing. If this file was actually an incomplete file and was replaced with another ORIGINAL or CORRECTION file, you need to take no additional action.
1. Run Original 1099 Processes for withholding payments
3. Upload txt file to IRS Fire System - GOOD Status
4. Run Withholding Sent File process
5. Insert 1/2/2020 Effdt Row to update Supplier TIN Number on Supplier Location
6. Run 1099 Job
7. Upload new txt file to IRS Fire System - BAD Status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document