EEX9.2: Open Transactions For Inactive Employee Grid Inaccurately Shows Zeros For Travel Authorizations
(Doc ID 2762330.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Open Transactions for Inactive Employee grid inaccurately shows zeros for Travel Authorizations.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in with VP1 - Create Travel Authorization;
- Upon populating fields, click on Submit Travel Authorization;
- Click on OK;
- Travel Authorization has been submitted for approval;
- Go to Update Profile and inactivate EMPLID KU0021;
- Supervisor ID is KU006 (William Scott);
- Check WorkCenter- there is no Open Transaction for Inactive Employee yet;
- Go to Peopletools/Security/User Profiles/ User Profiles and check for William Scott;
- Log in with Supervisor ID MGR1 (William Scott) to approve TA;
- Click on Approve for Authorization ID created previously - Successfully approved;
- Now link to Open Transactions for Inactive Employee is active;
- Travel Authorization is 0 and Total Amount is 0 as well- which is not correct;
- Check the table:
SELECT * FROM PS_EX_TAUTH_HDR WHERE EMPLID ='KU0021' The total amount is populated in the table correctly.
For reviewing all the steps from above, please check Replication_File.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document