EEX9.2: Travel Location is not being Displayed if it has more than one Effective Dated Row
(Doc ID 2762705.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid Travel Authorization tile Travel Authorization Search page. Travel To location must have ONLY one effective dated row of 1/1/1900 in order to be displayed on the page.
1) Create and save a Travel Authorization and select a Travel To Location, in this example using Dublin, Ireland as the Travel To location
2) Navigate back to the Travel Authorizations tile and see the pending Travel Authorization and the location of DUBLIN, Ireland.
3) Note that DUBLIN, Ireland has an effective dated row of 1/1/1900 and it is the only row.
4) Add a new location using an effective date of 1/1/2019
5) Next, log back in as and create and save a Travel Authorization using the new location.
6) Navigate to Home and select Travel Authorization and the location does not appear.
This result is the Approvers are having to spend more time investigating the Travel To location for the Travel Authorization.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document