EEX92: Can Save an Expense Report with a SHEET ID of NEXT
(Doc ID 2762713.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Can save an expense report with a SHEET ID of NEXT. ALL other users are blocked from creating a new report until this report is deleted.
1) Create a new Expense Report and enter the Business Purpose and Description
2) Add a Receipt
3) At this point a SHEET_ID is assigned
4) Select “Copy Expense Report” from the “Expense Details” drop down
5) Select a report
6) At this point the SHEET_ID changed to “NEXT”
7) Save expense report and note that its saved with SHEET ID "NEXT"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document