EEX9.2:FLUID Employees cannot View all the Approvers (Expenses Managers) Assigned to their Report Until One of the Expenses Managers Approves the Report
(Doc ID 2762747.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employees cannot View all the Approvers (Expenses Managers) Assigned to their Report Until One of the Expenses Managers Approves the Report
1) Create multiple Approvers for multiple departments ensuring each department has a unique approver for Approver Types (e.g. HR Supervisor , Expense Manager and Pre Pay Auditor)
2) Create a report with a multiple distribution lines so that each line will require approval for each department.
(e.g. Expenses Manager EXA1 (KU0021) for one department and EXS2 (KU0002) for the other distribution department)
For prepay auditor also setup multiple unique approvers for same Departments as Expense Manager
(e.g. EXS3 (KU0008) and VP2 (KU0012)
3) Submit the report
4) As the employee view the submitted report via FLUID
The Expense Manager approval chain on the report only displays one of expense approvers name and should display a link such as "Multiple Approvers" so the employee can view all the Approver names assigned to their report.
5) Log in as HR Supervisor and approve the report. Log out as Approver.
6) Log in to FLUID as the Employee now the employee will see the Multiple Approvers link and then can drill down to see the Approvers for their expense report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document