ELM 9.2: Registration Status in Program Sections is Not Shown Correctly after Registration to a Program
(Doc ID 2762992.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Learner enrolls in a class under a program from Find Learning page.
Status of enrollment is not shown correctly (Shows 'Not enrolled') . When tried to enroll again "A duplicate enrollment has been found. This enrollment cannot be processed" message is shown.
However it is shown correctly when learner navigates through program under Self Service > My Learning.
Steps to replicate
1. Search for a program in Self Service > Find Learning
Eg: Basics of Management
2. Enroll in a class under Program (Business Fundamentals I). Status before enrollment is shown as ‘Not Enrolled’.
3. Message says ‘You have successfully enrolled to the course’. Click on ‘X’ to close the messagebox.
4. Status under the class name is ‘Not enrolled’
5. Try to enroll again & it says that a duplicate enrollment has been found.
6. However, in My learning the status is ‘Enrolled’.
7. Check the status again in Self Service > Find Learning. Here the status is ‘Not enrolled’
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document