E-PIA: Translate Values Validation Works Only in Application Designer not in PIA/Online Page
(Doc ID 2763018.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The validation logic that exists in Application Designer when trying to modify translate values for the PLAN_TYPE field doesn't exists in Online page i.e.,the PSXLATMAINT page / PSXLATMAINT component.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Application Designer, Open Field 'PLAN_TYPE'
2. Add new Effective date for Value 10
3. It gives a message ' Value already exists for the field (47,31)'
4. In PIA, Navigate to Peopletools> Utilities > Administration > Translate Values
5. Add new Effective date for Value 10
6. Able to Save new effective dated row.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document