Multiple 1098-T Consent Rows Are Created Using Browser Forward / Backward Buttons During Self Service Sessions
(Doc ID 2763050.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 1098-T Consent Agreement can be submitted twice during a student's self service session using the browser backward and forward buttons. The series of steps creates two rows, with a unique SSF_AGREEMENT_NBR, in the SSF_AGREE_TBL.
This issue occurs using Classic and Fluid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sign in to a self service session as a student;
- Click on Account Services, 1098-T Grant Consent;
- Click the Grant Consent button;
- Complete the page, clicking 'Yes, I have read the agreement' box and click the Submit button;
- Click the browser back button, returning to the 1098-T Consent Confirmation page;
- Click the browser forward button;
- The 1098-T Consent Agreement page is displayed;
- Grant consent again by clicking 'Yes, I have read the agreement' box and click the Submit button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document