EAP: Vouchers In Document Tolerance Exceptions In AP WorkCenter Even When Voucher Line In Exception Has Been Deleted
(Doc ID 2763234.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vouchers In Document Tolerance exceptions in AP WorkCenter even when Voucher Line in exception has been deleted.
1. Setup Document Tolerance
2. Create PO with a tolerance chartfield.
3. Create a Voucher and copy PO to voucher, make sure amounts exceed tolerance.
4. Run Document Tolerance to make the Voucher have an Doc Tol exception.
-- Document Tolerance Exception triggered.
5. Delete the Voucher line containing the PO and having a Doc Tol exception.
6. Add a new line and remove Matching since we no longer have any POs in the Voucher to match against.
7. Save the Voucher.
--- Document Tolerance status changed to Valid
8. Go to Accounts Payable > Accounts Payable WorkCenter > Voucher Exceptions > Document Tolerance Exceptions.
- Voucher is still showing document tolerance exceptions in AP WorkCenter, even if its status is valid
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document