ECM: EFT Request Status Not Changed To Denied, When User Denies Settlement Which Was Approved Earlier
(Doc ID 2763236.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EFT Request not Denied, When Settlement Denied After Approved Once
1. Navigate to Cash Management > Fees and Transfers > EFT Request
2. Create EFT Request
3. Navigate to Cash Management > Settlements > Select Settlements
4. Get the Settlement Approved
5. Navigate to Cash Management > Settlements > Select Settlements , select and deny same Settlement.
- Settlement Got Denied and payment cancelled but EFT Request status is still showing Approved , instead of going in denied status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document