EPC: Performance Problem With PC_EXPRSS_AM (Express Capitalization Process) When Processing Huge Number of Rows Into PS_PROJ_RESOURCE, PS_INTFC_FIN and PS_INTFC_PHY_A Tables.
(Doc ID 2763517.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 9.2 version, Project Assets
Performance problem with PC_EXPRSS_AM process when processing a huge number of rows that eventually create around 100,000+ target rows in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE, PS_INTFC_FIN and PS_INTFC_PHY_A Tables.
- Create a Project/Activity.
- The Asset integration rule for the project. The Asset Integration rule has the options "One activity to many asset" and "project percent distribution" selected.
- Define Express Asset Definition for Project. The Project is associated with 113 assets with a fraction of the percentage assigned to each asset.
- Process 9000+ transactions into PS_PROJ_RESOURCE that are eligible for Asset capitalization.
- Run PC_EXPRSS_AM (Project Costing > Assets > Express Capitalization Process) and notice that the process takes more time to finish. The processing time can be reviewed in the Message log of the process monitor for this process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document