EAP: Unable to Save PO Voucher Due to a Difference Between the Line Amount and the Sum of the Distributed if PO is Allocated By Percent
(Doc ID 2763809.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to create a Voucher from a PO that has multiple Distribution Lines where the Distribution Lines are allocated by PO Percent. After clicking the Adjust PO Percentage button and the Allocate by Percentage button, unable to save the Voucher. There is a Difference of -0.01 between the Line Amount and the sum of the Distribution Amounts.
1. Create a PO with 1 PO Line that has 5 Distribution Lines where the Distributions have different percentages that add up to 100.00
2. Dispatch the PO
3. Create a Voucher from the PO with Copy From = Purchase Order Only
5. On the Copy Worksheet page, for the PO Line, change the Quantity Vouchered to a Quantity that is less that the PO Quantity
6. Check the Select box and click Copy Select Lines button
7. PO copied onto the Voucher > Invoice Information page with 5 Distribution Lines
8. Click the Adjust PO Percentage button
9. Click Yes to the question
The Distribution Percentage and PO Percentage contain different values. (7030,954)
Would you like to override the Distribution Percentage with the PO Percentage for all Distribution lines?
10. On the Distribution Lines, Percent fields now equal to the PO Percent fields
11. Click the Allocate by Percentage button
12. Notice the Difference box that appears under Invoice Lines -- It show a Difference of -0.01 between the Line Amount and the Distributed
13. Will not be able to save the PO Voucher since there is this Difference
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document