E-FLUID: Incorrect Page Title from Prompt Pop-ups Persists after Closing It in Fluid Workcenters
(Doc ID 2763971.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect page title from prompt pop-up still persists after closing it in Fluid Workcenter
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Fluid WorkCenter including, for example, the JOB_DATA Component.
2. Access said Component through the WorkCenter. Note the page title: "Job Data" for this example.
3. Open any employee. Note the page title remains the same.
4. Click on any prompt, e.g., Business Unit. Note that the page title remains the same, and the prompt pop-up page title refers to the field prompting for.
5. Click the "Search" button. Note how the page title immediately changes to that of the prompt pop-up.
6. Close the prompt pop-up either by cancelling or selecting a new value. The incorrect page title persists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document