Item Cost Inquiry Page Shows Cost Adjustments to Items Not Adjusted by Actual Cost Adjustment
(Doc ID 2764550.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item cost inquiry page shows each receipt cost of the item. When the receipt cost is wrong, it can be corrected using the Adjust Actual Cost page. After updating the cost and running cost accounting creation to post the cost change,, the item cost inquiry shows adjustments were done to all receipts instead of the single receipt.
Steps to Reproduce Issue:
1. Navigate here to check for current Item Costs: Cost Accounting, Item Costs > Review Costs > Item Costs: Actual Tab
Item has 3 receipts RCV00428, RCV00427, RCV00426 vand actual costs
2. Navigate to Cost Accounting, Item Costs, Update Costs, Adjust Actual Cost
3. Choose receipt RCV00428 and and enter the New Cost for the actual cost item and select the row. Click the Save button.
4. Run cost accounting creation process to create and post the adjustment. Navigation: Cost Accounting, Inventory and Mfg Accounting, Create Accounting Entries, Cost Accounting Creation
6. Navigate back to Item Costs: Cost Accounting, Item Costs, Review Costs , Item Costs: Actual Tab
Problem: RCV00428 shows adjustment made. However, receipts RCV00427 and RCV00426 also show adjustments when they were not selected for adjustment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document