EGM: Grants Workcenter Filter Not Able to Use Operation 'IN' for Character Fields
(Doc ID 2764653.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Grants > Grants Work Center > Grants Work Center Dashboard - "Billing Plans Requiring User Actions" under My Work link getting disabled when "IN" parameter is used for Contract Administrator in Edit filters
- Navigate to the Grants Work Center.
- Note that Billing Plans Requiring User Actions (5) is a selectable hyperlink, which means that there are five transactions that match the filtered criteria and can be selected from this page. Click on the Edit Filters hyperlink under the My Work pagelet.
- Click on the Edit Filter icon for the Billing Plans Requiring User Action list item.
- Notice the value on the Contract Administrator field. Click on the Lookup Value icon and get the EmplID field value for the listed Contract Administrator and after searching by Name 1, take note of its EmplID and click Cancel. Change the operator on the Contract Administrator field from '=' to 'in' and type the EmplID you noted from the previous step.
- Click OK.
- Click OK and click the Refresh/Reload button for the My Work pagelet.
- Notice that the Billing Plans Requiring User Action list item, under the My Work pagelet is no longer a selectable hyperlink, even though it was observed earlier that there are five transactions for the EmplID of that Contract Administrator.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document