AR9.2: AR _PAYLOAD Populates Incorrect BUSINESS_UNIT In DEPOSIT_CONTROL Table
(Doc ID 2764848.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to update a deposit that was loaded through the payment interface, the deposit complained about the deposit type being invalid.
The DEPOSIT_CONTROL table, showed a difference in the BUSINESS_UNIT field between a manually entered deposit and one loaded. The BUSINESS_UNIT field for the payment loaded, represents the GL BU tied to the AR Unit, instead of the AR Unit, which is incorrect.
1. Go to Banking/Bank Accounts/External Accounts- Currency Code is USD to match currency of the payment which will be loaded GL BU must be different than AR BU (GL Unit is US003)
2. Go to Peopletools/Utilities/Administration/TableSet Control - check for GL BU US003- AR_11 must be pointing to something else than SHARE, as SHARE is most likely also used for US001 (which is the AR Unit).
3. Load payment file under Peopletools/Integration Broker/Service Utilities/Handler Tester
4. Run application engine under Accounts Receivable/Payments/Electronic Payments/Process Payment Interface - it runs with success
5. Go to Accounts Receivable/Payments/Review Payments/All Deposit- Deposit is successfully loaded, Payment Type is Payment
6. Go to Accounts Receivable/Payments/Online Payments/Regular Deposit-
Issue1- Deposit Type is L and does not include description
When checking look up- L is NOT in the list and description is NOT added
7. Check Banking/Bank Accounts/External Accounts- Account Information tab-
Deposit type for the bank account can be seen as L for Bank USBNK, Bank Account CHCK
8.Run below SQL statement
select * from PS_DEPOSIT_CONTROL where deposit_id='77';
Issue2- BU is coming as US003 in Deposit_Control table which is NOT correct and the problem exists when the AR BU Code (US001) doesn't match the GL BU (US003).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document