EAP: Incorrect Attachment Count in Payment Request When File Fails to Upload
(Doc ID 2764850.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System shows incorrect attachment count when an attachment fail to upload due to long file name on Fluid Payment Request.
1) Create a Fluid Payment Request.
2) Add an attachment with filename length less than 54.
3) Add another attachment with filename greater than 54.
4) System throws error stating that file name is long.
5) Click OK for the message.
- System shows 2 rows and count as 2 for attachment. System should show count as 1 for attachment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document