EHR: Fluid Map Job Staging Records Missing In PUM37, for Fluid Job Data Modernization
(Doc ID 2765006.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid Map Job Staging Records Missing in PUM37
According to the fluid job data red paper there should be delivered data in the two pages;
1. Map Job Staging Record (Table = JOB_REC_CFG)
2. Configure Job Ci (Table = HR_CONFIG_JOB_S)
In our PUM37 installation and our DEMO database there is no data in these pages/tables. How do we get this data?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Workforce Administrator Home
2. Manage Human Resources Tile
3. Manage Configuration Tile
4. Map Staging Tables
5. Note there is no Data in the Staging Tables
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document