EEX 9.2: Approval Action Setup On Transaction Definition Not Working On Fluid Approvals For Expense Report, Cash Advance and Travel Authorization
(Doc ID 2765179.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval Action setup on Transaction Definition not working on Fluid Approvals similar to Classic. Issue is occurring for Expense Report, Cash Advance and Travel Authorization.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Expenses > Management > Approval Setup > Transaction Definition
2. For any enabled Approval level, uncheck an Approval Action (e.g. Approve or Deny)
1. Create and submit an Expense Report for approval.
- Make sure it goes to the Approval Level for approval, for which the Approval Action is disabled as per setup.
2. Open the Expense Report in Fluid Approval
- Button for disabled Approval Action is visible. When clicked it throws error message stating that action is not enabled. Disabled Approval Action button should not be displayed as per setup, similar to Classic.
1. Go Fluid Pending Approval Summary page
2. Click on same Action button by selecting the Expense Report
- System didn't throw any error and process the action instead of stopping approver to take action if he/she is not enabled for it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document