Error "One National Identification Number must be marked as Primary. (1000, 681)" when Delete the Last National ID Record in Personal Data Page
(Doc ID 2765257.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delete the last National ID record in Personal Data page will cause the following error next time when edit the page:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Main Menu -> Workforce Administration -> Personal Information -> Modify Person
2. Search any EmplId in system
3. If there is no National id record, add one ,if there are more than 1 Nation id record, delete all except the last one
4. Save the page
5. Click '-' button to remove the last National id record and click Save
6. The system will generate a national id record with default national id or leave the national id blank (depend on the default setup), but for 'Primary id' flag, it is off
7. Then edit other fields in this page, eg. martial status, birthday .. .etc and click save.
8. An error message of National id will be popped up: "One National Identification Number must be marked as Primary. (1000, 681)".
Because if there is national id record, then system will check the 'Primary ID' flag. But the last record with blank or default national id and without primary ID is system generated. It can be saved at the first time, but when user try to edit the page again, the system doesn't allow to save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document