Missing Proxy Email and Phone Contact on Create Delegation Request - Step 2 page
(Doc ID 2765339.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Proxy is selected using the Add Delegates Button, if the Proxy is outside of upward hierarchy, the email and phone contact are not visible on the Create Delegation Request wizard Step 2 page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Admin delegator
2. Go to PT > Security > User Profile > open some users who are not in the upward hierarchy would cause the email and contact info not to be available.
3. Add the Role EODL_User to these user's profiles
4. Login as Manager
5. Go to Enterprise Components > Delegation >Create Delegation Request
Click the Add Delegates Button> select these specific users
Finding: the email and phone data do not show.
Enable for: Initiate Promotion, Initate Reporting Change, Initiate Retirement, Initiate Transfer
6. Submit to Success
7. Click My Delegates, confirm that all proxies are listed.
8. Login sequentially as proxy and accept
9. Login as JPARSONS, go to Enterprise Components > Delegation > My Delegations
Observe that all for proxies are shown for the same transactions, same dates, Accepted
10. Go to Company Directory and drill down to specific user, contact data is visible
11. login as specific user, go to Personal Details > Contact Details > email and phone exists; added the email address
12. login Manager and go to Enterprise Components > Delegation > Create Delegation request > the specific user is shown with email and phone.
13. go to Enterprise Components > Delegation > Create delegation request > Add Delegations > create new request Initial Location Change for the specific user > submit
14. Go to email box
Result: Email to Proxy is received.
Conclusion: The Delegation to Proxy outside of upward hierarchy is working as expected, except for email and phone contact are not visible on the Create Delegation Request wizard Step 2 page. Otherwise Proxy request is sent, and may be accepted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document