E-DPK: AIX Root User Install Prerequisite Setup for Puppet Install Fails - INFO : PSFT Relocatable Puppet failed. Please see log for details.
(Doc ID 2765400.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.58.09+ version, Upgrade
When attempting to perform the Root User prerequisite setup of installing Puppet on an AIX 7.2 server prior to running the non-Root user DPK setup for PeopleTools 8.58.09+, the following error occurs and Puppet is not installed.
Steps to reproduce:
- Download PeopleTools 8.58.09 (or higher) DPK setup files.
- Unzip the first zip file.
- cd to the DPK_INSTALL/setup folder
- Run the dpk setup script: ./psft-dpk-setup.sh --prereq
- The setup script runs, Puppet is not installed, and the INFO message above is generated in the log file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document