ELM - Second Level Approval Email Gets URL Link Without Portal and Node Details
(Doc ID 2765559.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Second level Approval email delivered with an invalid URL link that does not contain portal and node details when sent from process EOAWEMC
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Employee has Enrolled for the course and the approval has been triggered to manager
2) Manager Approves the request by clicking on Approve link and mail triggers to HR as below
3) Before HR takes action user drops the enrollment and the Approval process gets terminated as below
4) Then manager tries to approve the course via email by clicking Approve link as highlighted below
5) As per our design when HR tries to approve dropped enrollment email triggers to HR with the URL to access Self service-learning page
and notice that email-Unable to Approve/Deny Training Request contains a URL of only the LM_ENRLMT_ID without Portal and node
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document