ECM: Book To Bank Reconciliation (TRX4090) Is Not Generating For Bank Acct # Length > 17 Characters
(Doc ID 2765676.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bank account number length > 17 characters is not handled by query TRX4090_BOOK_TO_BANK_RECON.
- Search for an External bank ID with bank account number that has a length greater than 17 (Eg: 0741-2564581111111111).
2. Review the query TRX4090_BOOK_TO_BANK_RECON which is connected to the report Book to bank Report (TRX4090).
- Bank Account Num has a limited character length of 17
3. Run the Query with below details:
- External Bank Id: 121042882
- Bank Account #: 0741-2564581111111111
Below message is thrown when selecting a bank account that has a length greater than 17:
- Bank account numbers that has length greater than 17 is not being accepted for the value of the prompt field.
- The prompt button length has a conflict with the Bank account number field since its max length is 35
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document