EAM: Unable to Resume the Asset After ADD + SUS + ADJ - "Asset has Suspend or Resume Depreciation Calculation Open Trans. Must run Depreciation Calc first. (8010,172)"
(Doc ID 2765708.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In this scenario: ADD +SUS+ADJ(Pending approval) + Run depreciation + Approve ADJ + Run DEPR, the systems is not allowing to resume the asset.
- Enable asset Adjustment approval.
- Create a new asset through Express Add component.
- Suspend the asset.
- Perform an adjustment.
- Run Depreciation (ADD& SUS).
- Approve the adjustment with L1 (VP1).
- Approve the adjustment with L2 (AJORDAN).
- Run Depreciation (ADJ).
- Review the Asset.
- In BOOK table suspend status is "S" for CORP book. The expectation is to be "Y".
10. Try Resuming the asset. Below error is thrown:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document