EEX 9.2: Approval Action Setup On Transaction Definition Not Working On Fluid Approvals For Time Report And Time Adjustment
(Doc ID 2765723.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval Action setup on Transaction Definition not working on Fluid Approvals similar to Classic for Time Report and Time Adjustment.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Expenses > Management > Approval Setup > Transaction Definition - Time Report
2. For any enabled Approval level, uncheck an Approval Action (e.g. Approve or Deny)
1. Create and submit an Time Report for approval.
- Make sure it goes to the Approval Level for approval, for which the Approval Action is disabled as per setup.
2. Open the Time Report in Fluid Approval
- Button for disabled Approval Action is visible. When clicked it throws error message stating that action is not enabled. Disabled Approval Action button should not be displayed as per setup, similar to Classic.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document