EAM: Chartfield Search Does Not Show the Correct Setid in Disposal Worksheet
(Doc ID 2765750.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Chartfield Search Does Not Work In Disposal Worksheet.
There is a fix from PUM-35 for this issue (Doc ID 2650980.1/Bug 30518095). However this does not work as expected. The Set-ID is incorrectly defaulted.
- Take any BU having multiple SETID for different chart-fields:
In this example we took business unit US002 where SetID mapping is as below:
- OPER_UNIT_TBL = SHARE
- FUND_TBL = FEDRL
2. Navigate to AM > Asset Transactions > Asset Disposal > Disposal Worksheet.
3. Enter Business Unit and Select 'Chartfield Search Criteria'.
4. Click on Fund Code prompt: SHARE SetID can be seen:
- Expected Set-ID is FEDRL.
- However for ALL chart-fields, set-ID is picked based on record ASSET.
- Similar issue/ bug is present in below screens as well:
AM > Asset Transactions > Financial Transactions > Revaluation Worksheet
AM > Asset Transactions > Financial Transactions > Impairment Worksheet
- Expected Behavior: The functionality is expected to work like 'Search for an Asset' Page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document