Error "Attachment failed to download. (18036,10014) File not found. (18036,10012)" When Trying To View an Attachment on Event Header or Line Level
(Doc ID 2765845.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding an attachment to the event header or line then deleting it and navigate out of the event without saving it, then trying to view the same attachment, system is generating an error message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new Event and add one line
- Invite any bidder or mark it as public.
- Add header or line attachment.
- Save the event.
- Now delete that attachment.
- Navigate away from the event page without saving it.
- Get back to the same event and try to view the attachment .
- Getting error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document