EPC: PC_POADJUST Is Incorrectly Creating CRV and CCA Lines With 3 Decimal Places. This Is Causing a Reconciliation Issue Between PC, GL, and KK Products.
(Doc ID 2766844.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PC_POADJUST (Project Costing > Cost Collection > Purchasing Adjustments) is incorrectly creating CRV and CCA lines with 3 decimal places. This is causing a reconciliation issue between PC, GL, and KK products.
- Installation Options for Project Costing has PO reversal as "COM Rate" chosen.
- Create a PO and with Qty 1 and price 4671749.94 USD.
- Create a voucher from PO line 1 and take a partial amount of 0.25 qty. Then, post the voucher.
- Navigate to Buyer's Workbench and close the PO.
- Run PC_PO_TO_PC. COM transaction is created with 2 decimals in line with USD currency precision. The amount is 4671749.94 USD.
- Run PC_AP_TO_PC. The ACT transaction is created with 2 decimals in line with USD currency precision. The amount is 1167937.49 USD.
- Run PC_POADJUST. CCA and CRV transactions are created but the amount is in 3 decimals. This is incorrect as USD has 2 decimal precision. CRV amount is 1167937.485 USD and CCA amount is 3503812.455 USD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document