Custom Field Added to the GSS Promote Employee Transaction is not Appearing When Submitting the Transaction
(Doc ID 2767058.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When tried to add custom field to the GSS Promote Employee transaction by following the steps mentioned in the Red Paper Doc ID 2156051.1, custom/additional field is not appearing when submitting the transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add EMPL_CLASS field in HR_GSS_PG_FLDS table.
2. Add EMPL_CLASS field in HR_MSS_CT_DAT table and alter the HR_MSS_CT_DAT and HR_MSS_CT_DAT_X table.
3. Insert Group box and Edit box(Record/Field: HR_MSS_CT_DAT/EMPL_CLASS) on the page HR_MSS_CT_JOBC_SBF page.
4. Apply the code fix of the Bug 31078764.
5. Create a Question Text Id.
Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Text Catalog and Notepad > Maintain Text Catalog
6. Add above question id in Questions tab of Transaction ID HR_PROMOTE_PAY and Configure the Actions and Pages tab.
Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Guided Self Service > Transaction Configuration
7. Submit the GSS Promote Employee transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document