EMM: Work Order Cost Is Not Displayed On The PO And Voucher When Amount Only Flag Was Checked On The Requisition.
(Doc ID 2767190.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work order cost is not displayed on the PO and Voucher when the amount only flag was checked on the Requisitions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create work order in Maintenance Management.
2) Create Requsition in Purchasing. Link work order, Approve and budget check requsition.
3) Create PO by copying above requisition. Approve, budget check and dispatch PO.
4) Create voucher by copying above PO. Post the Voucher.
5) Run Cost collection process for PO and voucher in Project costing.
6) Run cost summarization in Maintenance Management.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document