ISIR Load is Not Reading From ISIR Suspense Management For Aid Year 2021-2022 Due To Incorrect Value In IWD_AWARD_YEAR Field
(Doc ID 2767238.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When testing the 2021-2022 ISIR Load, the process shows zero records read for AID YEAR 2021-2022.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- File Management --> Import Federal Data Files
- Define path to read files/list files to be loaded to the ISIR staging tables and run the FA Inbound Process.
- File Management --> Review CPS/NSLDS Transactions
- Review that the files ran in step 2 and that data is loaded to staging. If data exists,
- File Management --> ISIR Import --> Process ISIR's
- Define Run Control Parameters and run the process
- Note in the logs that 0 files are read so 0 files are loaded.
An Application Engine (AE) script was provided in CS 9.0 Bundle 60 to update the erroneous value for field IWD_AWARD_YEAR. The project sent did not have the executable flag checked so the AE didn't execute when Bundle 60 was applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document