PS_HR_DR_EMP_VW View Not Returning Row When Name Has Future Effective Dated Row
(Doc ID 2767269.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When future effective dated row added for name in Modify a Person, no row returned for that employee when querying the record PS_HR_DR_EMP_VW.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Workforce administration > Personal information > Modify a Person
2. Search with any Emplid(Eg: KU0003)
3. Add a future effective dated row in name section(Eg: 01/01/2022)
4. Run the below SQL in database. No row returned.
select * from ps_HR_DR_EMP_VW where emplid='KU0003';
5. Delete the future effective dated row and run the above SQL.
6. Row is returned by the select statment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document