ELA: Straightline Entries Are Not Correctly Reversed For A Lease Expiration After An Amendment.
(Doc ID 2767499.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Straightline Entries are not correctly reversed for a Lease Expiration after an amendment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Create a lease through the navigation (Lease Administration > Payables Leases > Create new Lease)
2. Run Straightline process. (Lease Administration > Payables Leases > Generate Straightline Accounting) for first 3 payments.
3. Complete an amendment for accounting date 4/1/2021 and transaction for 2/1/2021 and add another department.
4. Run close process for period 4.
5. Expire the Lease for period 5.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document