Class Information For Combined Sections - Grid Not Showing Proper Header
(Doc ID 2767501.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing the class information for a course that has a combined section, on the class detaills, class availability tab the top row of the grid (the header) displays the incorrect column labeling.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Fluid-> Manage Classes -> Class Search and Enroll
2. Search for a combined class
3. Select Section and click on the link for class details
4. Select the class availability tab
5. Note column header are incorrect (they contain information from the previous meeting details tab)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document