ERS9.2: Cache Administration Resume Issue - Keyword Search and Qualification Field Should Get Correctly Calculated upon Running Express Search Update
(Doc ID 2767696.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Resource Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When customer is running cache admin Express search (create), then QUALIFICATION % is calculated correctly when use Keyword search.
But the issue is with Cache Admin Express search (update). If the user has new skills and updating it in the resume, when running cache admin Express search (update), then the user should get displayed for that keyword search and qualification should get calculated, but this is not happening.
It works only when running Cache Admin Express Search (Create) and not with Cache admin Express Search (Update).
Expected behavior is that Update Existing option should update the indexes for resources.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Peopletools/ Utilities/ Administration/URLs- RS_RESUMES- Specify user and password in URL properties;
2. Go to Peopletools/ Search Framework/ Administration/Attachment URLID List- URL added to the Search Framework- RS_RESUMES;
3. Search Definitions are deployed and crawled under Peopletools/Search Framework/Administration/Deploy/Delete Object-
EP_RS_SERVICE_ORDERS (Job Spy and Manage Utilization);
EP_RS_SRCH_RESOURCES (Express Search Fulfill Orders).
1. Go to Resource Management/ Maintain Resource Profiles/ Profiles- Work Experience tab- Attach resume to resource profile - Resume includes word PeopleSoft and it is set as Default;
2. Open the document- Resume has word PeopleSoft in it;
3. Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain/ Common Definitions/ Resource Search/ Cache Administration- Run Cache Admin to create Index - Maintain Search Index tab is showing Create New option selected - Search Type is populated as Express Search/FullFilL Orders;
4. Perform Express Search - Result as expected;
5. Updated resume - remove PeopleSoft and add SQLT in the document;
6. Attach a new Resume and mark it default for Resource A under Work Experience tab;
7. Also, added this resume to a different resource (Resource B) for testing purpose;
8. Run Cache Admin to update the index this time- Update Existing option is selected;
9. Go to Resource Management/Express Search - Perform Express Search for SQLT keyword in appropriate Pool (Resource Pool is checked and Pool Id field is populated so that to correspond to the Resource used for testing);
10. Resource - expected resource A is not returned in Search result which is not correct;
11. Perform Express Search for SQLT in appropriate Pool;
12. Expected Resource B is with 0% instead of 100% - which is not correct;
13. Search for PeopleSoft;
14. Resource A is returned in Search result- which is not correct.
For replication steps, please check attached Replication_file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document