EBI9.2: Zero Invoice Amount Cannot Be Finalized
(Doc ID 2768030.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to process zero invoice amount
1. Try to setup 0 Threshold Invoice Amount but below error is received:
Threshold invoice amount should be greater than zero (12502,88)
When the threshold checkbox is checked, the threshold invoice amount should be greater than zero
2. Disable the Threshold option;
3. Create new online invoice;
4. Enter 0 Unit Price;
5. Click OK on the below message:
Line 1 has either no distribution lines or has a 0 Amount distribution.
The bill will continue to be saved in RDY status. If you wish to correct the distribution, locate the bill line that has a 0 amount.
If you expect you may have multiple lines in this situation, it may be helpful to use the Bill Line List page in Express Billing.
On that page, lines can be sorted by Gross Extended amount to help locate the 0 amount lines.
6. Run Pre-process & Finalization and no invoice picked up to be processed;
7. Same result when Threshold is checked and Invoice Amount is set to 10: no invoice picked up to be processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document