EAR9.2: TAS / BETC Usage In Negative Direct Journal Payments Transactions
(Doc ID 2768102.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect TAS BETC Value Defaulted On Negative Direct Journal Payment
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Up Financials/Supply Chain / Install / Installation Option/ Enable AR IPAC Interface;
2. Set Up Financials/Supply Chain / Business Unit Related /Receivables Options / Federal Options / select Billing ALC;
3. Setup Agency Location;
4. Setup Customer FHWA Federal Attributes under Customer/ General Information;
5. Customer Associated to a Vendor under Customer/ Customer/ General Information;
6. Setup Account Code Attributes under Set Up Financials/Supply Chain / Common Definitions;
7. Setup Chartfield Attribute under Set Up Financials/Supply Chain / Common Definitions;
8. Setup Accounts Account 640001, add IPAC = Y, USSGL = 1010
9. Account 643000, add IPAC = Y, USSGL = 1310
10. Setup Fund F100 with T symbol;
11. Set the AR Distribution with Fund Code F100 under Set Up Financials/Supply Chain / Common Definitions;
12. Entry Event setup;
13. Setup Bank Information under Banking/Bank Account/External Bank Account;
14. Create a negative Direct Journal and click on TAS and BETC Details lookup
15. The system did not default the COLLAJ, because the value is negative.
The system wrongly defaulted the COLL value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document