Users are not be able to Download Attachments when a Component Subdirectory is used with the SFTP system
(Doc ID 2769504.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are not be able to download attachments when a component subdirectory is used with the SFTP system
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate : Setup Financials->Common definitions->File Attachments->Administer File Attachment
2. Add URL Server (SFTP)
3. Enter subdirectory "Requisitions" for PV_REQ_APPROVAL and REQUISITIONS component
4. Navigate : Purchasing->Requisitions->Add/Update Requisitions
5. Add an item
6. Click Comments Icon
7. Add an attachment
8. Submit for approvals
9. Login as Approver
10. Navigate : Purchasing->Requisitions->Manage Requisition Approvals
11. Click the attachment file on line comments page
Issue : Nothing Happens
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document