Error Viewing Absence Balances Or Request for Direct Reports " Invalid decimal value -- . HGA_SS_REQHIST_FLU.GBL.PostBuild PCPC:2879 Statement:55 The specified string is an invalid decimal value."
(Doc ID 2769772.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing balances or requests for Direct Report on Request Absence page the following error is returned.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Request Absence
1. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Time Management > Report Time > Request Absence
2. Select Employee and On Request Absence page select Vacation
3. Scroll to bottom and click on View Balances
3. Click View Requests
4. Note above error is returned
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document