Releasing Service Indicator in Activity Guide Does Not Work
(Doc ID 2769958.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a custom Activity Guide that releases Service Indicator is run, Service Indicator remains assigned to the student and does not get released.
Steps to Reproduce the issue:
- Create a custom Activity Guide that releases a particular Service Indicator e.g. F02
- Assign the Activity Guide to a student
- Make sure the Service Indicator to release (e.g. F02) is assigned to a student.
- Login as student and run the Activity Guide until Completion
- Check the Service Indicator assigned to student, service indicator (e.g. F02) remains assigned. It should have been deleted/released.
This was an Activity Guide setup issue. The service indictor on the Activity Guide was not the service indicator assigned to the student.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document