EAP: Voucher Build Error - Ship to Country on the Line Must Match the Ship to Country on the Header
(Doc ID 2769964.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
VAT Voucher is added through the Excel Voucher Upload spreadsheet where the VCHR_LINE_STG.SHIPTO_ID is populated with a Ship To that has a different Country than the VAT Header Ship To Country.
Voucher Build is run and creates the VAT Voucher in a Recycle Status with an Invoice Line error.
Invoice Line Error
Ship to Country Ship To Country on the line must match the Ship To Country on the header
When the Voucher is displayed on-line, the Ship To Country on the Invoice Line does match the Ship To Country on the Invoice Header VAT Information page.
If the Voucher re-saved, Voucher is saved in a Postable status.
If this same VAT Voucher is created on-line, able to save the Voucher successfully without any errors.
Is there a Bug that fixes this issue?
1. Add a Voucher to the Excel Voucher Upload spreadsheet with a Ship To that has a different Country than the VAT Header Ship To Country
2. Click Generate XML and Post
3. Run Voucher Build
4. Voucher Build > Build Errors tab shows that the Voucher has an error
5. Click the Error Messages icon
6. Voucher Build Error Detail page
Invoice Line Error
Ship to Country Ship To Country on the line must match the Ship To Country on the header.
7. Click the Correct Errors hyperlink
8. Voucher > Summary page has Entry Status = Recycle
9. On the Voucher > Invoice Information page, notice the Ship To at the Invoice Line
10. Click the VAT Summary hyperlink
11. On the Invoice VAT Summary Information page, click the Transfer to VAT Header hyperlink
12. On the Invoice Header VAT Information page, Ship to Country is populated with the same country as the Ship To at the Invoice Line
13. On the Voucher > Invoice Information page, save the Voucher
14. On the Voucher > Summary page, Entry Status = Postable
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document