ETL9.2: Manage Self Service when switching between Employees using the Filter Date Prompt does not work.
(Doc ID 2769972.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Manager Self Service Enter Time and using the Filter to navigate between Employees on prior periods the date prompt does not work.
Page/Date should be displayed according to the calendar date selected.
1. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Team Time > Filter
2. Enter Employee id KU0002 and click Done
3. Click the employee to get to time in August 24 - September 6
4. Go back to July 4th using the date prompt
5. Click return to search Employee
6. Click the Filter button
7. Search for Employee id to KU0004
8. Select the employee
9. Navigate to the July 4, 2020 pay period using the date calendar prompt
10. The page is still displaying the current period time
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document