EPC: Enable Status Control Not Working Correctly For Vouchers. Activity Status Validation Is Triggered Incorrectly.
(Doc ID 2770004.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Status Control Validation is not working correctly when entering a voucher. Activity validations are not letting the voucher be saved.
- The demo testing date is > 8/31/2020.
- Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options - Project Costing Integration - Enable Status Control is checked.
- Create a Project Status of E - Ended with processing status "Active". Add Status Control such that when entering ACT transactions, the system throws a Warning Message.
- Create a Project Status of T - Final with processing status "Active". Add Status Control such that when entering ACT transactions, the system throws a Reject Message.
- Create a project and activity. For example "Project1" and "Activity1" respectively.
- Associate a Project Status of "E" as of 6/30/2020. The Activity Status of "E" as of 6/30/2020 and "T" as of 8/31/2020.
- Create a voucher with an invoice date of 7/1/2020 and an accounting date of 7/1/2020 on any day greater than 8/31/2020 (demo testing date).
- Select the Project - "Project1". It gives a warning message - "Warning -- The status is ENDED for project XXXX. (9000. 420). " This is correct.
- Now select activity "Activity1". This throws a message - The status of "FINAL" for project Project1 and activity Activity1 prevents additional transactions. (9000,421) and does not let the user save the voucher.
- During the accounting period of 6/30/2020 and 8/31/2020, the activity status is still Ended. The system should allow the user to save the page with a warning and not a hard error.
- If the user is a PC superuser, then the system will allow the user to save the page. But the PC superuser cannot be granted to all users.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document