Student Career Number Always Defaults To '0' When Running TCSI Data Migration Process (SSR_HM_DATAM)
(Doc ID 2770088.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user attempts to run the TCSI Data Migration Process (SSR_HM_DATAM), it matched all the Course Admissions for the student, however for the ones with the same career and program (same ACAD_CAREER & ACAD_PROG, different STDNT_CAR_NBR), it records them on the transaction table (SSR_HM_CRSE_ADM) with the same career number instead of multiple career numbers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Posted a student’s course admissions to TCSI Test.
2. Ensure the student has more than one-course admission for the same career and program but different career numbers.
3. The original transaction table (SSR_HM_CRSE_ADM) shows the correct career numbers against the correct data submitted to TCSI
4. Now purge the SSR_HM_CRSE_ADM transaction table for course admissions
5. Run the Data Migration Process for Course Admission: Main Menu > Records and Enrolment > Enrolment Reporting > AUS Regulatory Reporting > TCSI > TCSI Student Data Process.
6. On the new transaction table (SSR_HM_CRSE_ADM) where you would expect to see career number 2, you now see career number 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document