Fluid Benefits Enrollment When Adding New Dependent on Plan Type 1X Page Does Not Immediately Show Under Primary Care Provider Grid
(Doc ID 2770219.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Fluid Benefits Enrollment, when adding a new Dependent on Plan Type 1X Enrollment page and selecting the dependent under Enroll Your Dependents, the new dependent does not immediately show under the Primary Care Provider Grid. However, if you click Done then click on the Medical tile again, the new dependent then appears under the Primary Care Provider Grid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee Self Service> Open Enrollment> Medical Tile
2. Click Add Dependent button
3. Under Enroll Your Dependents, select the new dependent
4. Go Select Primary Care Provider
5. New dependent does not appear
6. Click Done
7. Click Medical Tile again
8. New dependent now appears under the Primary Care Provider Grid
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document