ETL9.2: Inputting And Deleting Time On Weekly Timesheet Leaves Pending Workflow Causing PC Error
(Doc ID 2770298.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inputting and deleting time on weekly timesheet leaves pending workflow causing the following PC error
EOAW_APPROVAL_MM_FL.awCore.txnConfig.data.OnExecute Name:getFieldValueWithFieldType PCPC:32271 Statement:480
Called from:EOAW_APPROVAL_MM_FL.awCore.txnConfig.dataOnExecute Name:getAppRecWithoutThread Statement:319
Called from:EOAW_APPROVAL_MM_FL.linePanel.data.OnExecute Name:initAppTxndata Statement:11
Called from:EOAW_APPROVAL_MM_FL.linePanel.control.OnExecute Name:viewLinePage Statement:13
Called from:EOAW_APPROVAL_MM_FL.headerPanel.control.OnExecute Name:FCRowClick Statement:188
An invalid date has been encountered in a PeopeCode program.
Review the PeopleCode program to determine the cause of the error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as user click Time tile
2. Click Weekly Time tile
3. Click Mon
4. Add TRC
5. Add Hours
6. Click Review and Submit
7. After successful message, click the time submitted
8. On the time, click delete and done
9. Click submit
10. Row is successfully deleted.
11. Login as a Manager and click Approvals tile
12. It will show no Name, Quantity for Approval 0.00 hours
13. Click row will bring up details
14. Click again on the blank reported date row and PC error appears.
15. Clicking the approve or deny button says success but row never disappears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document